Initial contact (free)
- Reach out to me via messenger, email or phone (+36705622656) and tell me about your concerns.
- I will send you a questionnaire to fill out. Videos are also welcome if you have some anyway. Do not provoke unwanted behaviors just to film them!
- I will contact you for a follow-up conversation (10-15 minutes):
- with questions regarding your answers to the questionnaire, and
- to set up the first consultation (if you decide to work with me).
- The first consultation lasts around 1,5-2 hours, depending on your needs.
- It will take place in a location where both you and your dog are comfortable.
- Please bring proof that your dog has all the necessary vaccinations.
- You will receive a written summary based on the questionnaire you filled out and the consultation.
- I will make preliminary suggestions for training.
- You can take your time to review both the summary and my suggestions for training. Feel free to ask me any additional questions.
- Let me know if you want to work together.
- Time and location of sessions will depend on your issue and availability.
- Each session lasts 60 minutes.
- We are in this together. It is part of my job to figure out the most effective changes you can implement today. Together we will decide how much training you can fit into your schedule.
- I might recommend a veterinary checkup, as pain is very often the direct cause of unwanted behaviors.
- Each session will be documented in your personal google doc containing:
- a summary of the session
- homework (training exercises for you)
- a training plan
- space for you to make notes between sessions if you like.
- If we’re working on a behavior modification program, I may ask you to collect metrics to track our progress.