I can help you understand your dog and figure out a way forward. You don’t need “calm energy” to help your dog. You need a behavior modification plan. We’ll select appropriate criteria and consequences for your dog to learn new, desired behaviors. The plan will take into consideration both yours and your dog’s needs.
I recommend individual trainings if:
- the problem occurs specifically where you live (i.e. human directed agression/reactivity, intrahousehold aggression between your dogs, reactivity)
- the problem is so serious, that your dog isn’t suitable (yet) for group classes
- you’r dealing with a phobia (i.e. car phobia, noise phobia)
- you’d like to work with a plan fully tailored to your situation
If you want to book an appointment, write me at email@example.com or call me at +36 70 5622 656 .
First consultation: 18.000 HUF
Furtther training sessions
- 1x 50 min 15.000 HUF
- 3x 50 min 36.000 HUF
- 5x 50 min 50.000 HUF
- Contact me via phone, email or messenger. Once you book an appointment you’ll get a google calendar invite and the behavior questionnaire. The first consultation has to be paid upfront.
- Return the behavior questionnaire to me one day before the consult at the latest. If you don’t have the time to fill it out, I’ll take your history during the consultation.
- First consultation:
- we’ll meet at a chosen location, usually in front of my client’s house
- short walk so that I can observe the dog in their usual environment (20-30min)
- we’ll talk at your place about what I’ve observe and figure out a training plan
- there is usually enough time to try one-two exercises I recommended
- at the end we discuss the follow-up appointment and how often we need to meet
- After the consultation you’ll get access to your own training folder. You’ll find the training plan, exercises explained step-by-step and some extra materials.