When it comes to living beings there are no guarantees. But if we consider carefully what kind of a dog would really fit our lifestyle (and not just what kind of a dog we would theoretically like), we can increase our chances of finding the right companion.
That’s not easy! These are the questions you should consider (among other):
- What would I like to do with my dog?
- How much time do I have every day for them?
- What is my financial situation?
- How can I set up my house/apartment before the dog arrives?
- What are the pros and contras of buying a puppy?
- What are the pros and contras of adopting a dog?
- How do I know which breeder is responsible and trustworthy?
- How can I adopt the dog?
I’d love to help you look for your new companion! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The consultation takes place on the phone or via video call and lasts 30min.