Did you know that
- 26% of dog owners feel stressed just thinking about going to the vet’s?
- 38% of dog owners believe that their dog hates the veterinarian?
Some dogs fight the vet (bark, try to escape) and some freeze. We often say that the former are “overreacting”, whereas the latter “tolerate it really well”. In reality both types of behavior are expressions of severe stress and anxiety, which is completely unnecessary!
Medical training will help, if:
- your dog shows aggressive behaviors at the vet’s or at the groomer’s, or
- you can’t take care of your dog at home (i.e. brushing, nail clipping, giving meds)
- you would simply like to reduce the unnecessary stress for your dog and improve your relationship
Write to me at email@example.com or call +36 70 5622 656.
I’m looking forward to working with you both!