This class is primarily designed for dogs who lose their cool when they see other dogs but the techniques you will learn there are easily adapted to other triggers.
During the class we will practice life-like situations, such as running into a dog at a corner, sit/down/other alternative behavor while a dog walks past you, sitting in a “cafe” etc.
You will learn how to manage these situations but we will also work hard to teach your dog some better (calmer 😀) behaviors to apply in these situations.
Videos from previous classes:
6 dogs/group max, there will always be 2 trainers present.
The course consists of 6 classes:
- 1x theory online (1.5h) – October 8th
- 3x practice at Infopark – October 15th, 22nd, 29th
- 1x practice in a more challenging location (we’ll choose it together) – November 12th
- 1x social walk (we’ll choose the location together) – Novembet 19th
- Dates: October 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th; November 12th, 19th
- Price: 48.000 HUF
- Sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org
This class will also be special because my mentor, Ursula Aigner will be co-teaching it. Ursula has been training dogs for over 15 years. She works mainly with rescues and she teaches at several trainer courses in Germany and Austria. Currently, apart from her own clients, she is supervising the training programs in TierquarTier Wien. Tierquartier is the largest Austrian shelter, accepting only lost dogs, or those seized by authorities (no private surrenders).